Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Me

I have been doing a bit of psychoanalysis on myself lately, which is a good thing but also a bad thing. It's good cause I can always diagnose myself normal but it's bad if I turn out to indeed be crazy then I can't prescribe medication.

I have another website that I can blog at and post videos and such but I am finding out that I do not really post most about me. I write stories and do little literary challenges which is cool and I tend to surprise myself with what comes out but if I don't have  astory to write then I just post a poem or some other thing that really isn't by me or about me. Why is that?

What the heck am I so afraid of? really...........I apparently talk a big game about not caring what people think but that's all it is...a big game. I do want people to like me but I just seem to think I am not that interesting or funny or anything like that. I read other people's blogs and they are interesting people...me not so much.

But why should I care? Honestly? No, really, I am asking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment