There is the trail. It looks lush and green so far but soon enough it will all change as the weather gets cooler and the colors get darker. This picture is just a metaphor of the journey I am going on. I had mentioned in my last post that I am failing at all the plans I had made and seemed stuck in a rut. Thankfully, I have another day to get it right.
Today I did indeed get up early and I exercised. Which was great cause I "went for the green" as they say at Curves. I excelled on all the equipment. I have also been careful about what I have been eating also. For some reason the past three days I have been hungry constantly. I am drinking more water in hopes to fill up my stomach.
I have finished with school for my son and I still need to help my daughter with her work when she gets home from work. We have a science lab to do on topographical maps. Should be quite the learning experience.
I have been studying the book of Jeremiah and I see so many parallels concerning the times. The rulers were wicked and no one seemed to care about God which is a major thing going on here. I just don't see a Jeremiah. Maybe that should be me? I don't think I have been called to do that. I do find the book of Jeremiah quite interesting though.
Not bad for a monday, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment