Friday, October 15, 2010





You thought there was only ONE 100 acre woods. Well, you would be wrong. I stumbled upon this one while I was out walking in the woods.


I was on my way to visit Eeyore when this bright light flashed off in the distance. Being a curious little bear I went towards the flash. When I said stumbled I really meant it. I came to a steep ravine that I didn't remember ever being there. Down in it was a pool of light. It seemed to split open and i saw stars. I leaned forward and took a step. My foot caught a Branch and down i went...stumbling tumbling into the pool.

But I landed exactly where I had left. I shook my head and went about my way. Soon I saw Christopher Robin. I called out to him but he didn't seem to hear me. I looked closely at him and saw he was wearing some strange clothes. This was NOT my Christopher Robin. I followed him and soon he came to upon a little robot and a fuzzy.....er..bear? A little while later another little robot came up to him and had his tail added....kinda like I had seen Eeyore have done.

Shortly after that I heard a voice calling and the "other" Christopher Robin grabbed the fuzzy "pooh bear" and walked home. I tried to follow but they were walking so fast I tripped once again and fell into a ravine. I must have bumped my head because I woke up at Eeyore's house.

I am happy to say that Eeyore looked like Eeyore and I looked like me. I have hunted all over these woods and I still have not found that ravine or the pool of light since.

No comments:

Post a Comment