Have ya ever read something, and yes, you have read it before, several times actually and suddenly for some odd reason it reads completely different then when you read it the umpteenth time? It happened to me today. I was reading a chapter in the book of Luke. Chapter 5 to be exact and it was the story of the lame man that was dropped down from the ceiling to get healed. Now I have heard or read that story quite a few times but this time I caught something in it. Luke 5:26 "And they were all amazed, and and they glorified God and were filled with fear saying we have seen strange things today.
Place yourself there for a moment........I guess watching a lame man being lowered from the ceiling and then being healed would constitute as strange. I know I have never seen that and I don't think it happens very often as of late.
To move on to generalities.......seeing strange things today. I must confess, I did not. I work in an office and hide in a cubicle. I was a bit limited but also I was not looking for strange things. I was self-absorbed on a little pity party about being tired and trying to make that as my excuse for being cranky. How many people are like that? How often do we miss the strange things?
Take time to see...I mean really observe life around you. I think you may be surprised at all the strange things happening around you.
Have had that happen actualy have had some chainge a few times its all in the way its read time and i think how God wants you to see it . I look at how things have chainged for me and how thay keep chainging im not the same as i was last year what will i be next year at this time only God knows that
ReplyDelete