In my daily devotions yoday, I read that I could hasten Christ's return by getting out there and making the Gospel known in all the world.
I find that very interesting and I must say I would love to do that. Personally, I don't think it will work mainly because I know God has a plan and a timetable. So many people are running around thinking that we are in the end times now and at any moment Christ will come back. We also have a group saying we are already in the Tribulation and Obama is the Antichrist....THAT I don't believe. Sure there were some interesting parallels....but he is not.
I was thinking last night about God's plan and I find it fascinating. Why did he have to have a plan anyway? Why couldn't it be that a person gets saved and then has a month to tell others, get things in order and then BOOM...up to heaven they go. I am thinking maybe more people would be apt to listen. There would be no question. If someone came up to me and said "Hey, let me tell you what happened to me. I met my Saviour and I put my trust in Him but I only have a month and then I get to go live with him. You should do that too" Then when they do leave...it would be interesting to say the least.
Either way....I am constantly looking at the clouds and picking out really goods ones he could come back on and longing to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment